Thursday, December 18, 2008

Global Warming

Al Gore, you can call off the man made global warming scare. New Orleans, LA received its earliest snowfall ever on December 11 and it was not a little dusting, they got a few inches of accumulation. This last weekend (Starting Dec. 14) the Pacific Northwest was hammered by the first cold front that brought snow to the valley floor. I am currently trying to survive the latest cold front and still make my delivery on time. If CO2 is supposed to warm the planet, we have to get to work pumping some serious CO2 into the atmosphere. If this is just a small taste of what we can expect this winter and the winters to come, we should all be worried about what this will do to the growing season and food supply.

If you are one of the (un)lucky ones who have been dealing with these snow storms, take the Boy Scout motto to heart and Be Prepared.

It is December 23, 2008 and I am currently in southern California in the hills over Los Angeles. I only say that to state that on my way up, there was a little snow on the side of the road. This is southern California not Montana. At home yesterday when I left, there was over a foot of snow that had accumulated from Saturday morning, when this round of snow started falling. When I left, it was snowing still/again. Once again, I am looking forward to the day that I can enjoy this global warming that Al Gore and all the other enviro-Nazis are trying to push on the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment